Monday, September 20, 2010

BoBunny Meets the Cricut

I purchased the BoBunny Olivia card kit and found that it coordinates perfectly with many of the Cricut cartridges. It worked so well that I used the Cricut to decorate the inside of several of my cards. Maybe Cricut could partner with BoBunny to design a new cartridge for the Cricut and the Imagine. Just a thought! Thanks for visiting and stop in tomorrow to see more cards.



Below is the inside of the card made with the Cricut. I used Forever Young and Plantin and I think the papers and the carts work well together!







Below is the inside of the card using the Cricut. I used Storybook for this one.









Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to buy this kit! I love your cards.

Sue

Linda Kaiser said...

Thanks Sue!

Kate said...

Great cards! I especially like the "little moments" stamp. I like how you showcased it on two different ways as well.

Linda Kaiser said...

Thanks Kate!

Total Pageviews

 
--------- ----------