Thursday, December 2, 2010

Terrifically Talented Thursdays

I thought it would be fun to move things around on my blog and add an extra card or project post on Fridays. My Fab Five Friday post will move to Thursdays and be renamed Terrifically Talented Thursday in honor of all the talented bloggers and sites that are featured! Thanks again for your wonderful support and here are this week’s Terrifically Talented Thursday links:

Laura from the Paper Trail is totally amazing! She made these plate glass flowers out of left over bubble wrap and fabric. Too clever!!



Kate from Small Bits of Paper designed the cutest gift tags plus a matching gift box. These would make the perfect Christmas gift. Be sure and check out her blog while you are there. It is amazing!

For those of you that know me, you know I take my glitter seriously. Dawn from Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts has a fabulous two-part glitter tutorial that will keep the glitter on your card and off your carpet! Click here for part one and here for part two.

Amanda made an adorable travel mug using cuts from the Cricut. So cute and what a terrific gift idea. Thanks Amanda for sharing!

I love this project by Giselle Varela. She made a shaker card using glow in the dark glitter. This is a new twist on the shaker card that you just have to see to believe.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a terrific Thursday!

9 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

This is great Linda! Thanks for sharing your work!! because I know it takes work to visit around and post! and I always like your suggestions!

Linda Kaiser said...

Thanks Gaby!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those flowers. Gorgeous. And I love Kate's designs too:)

Kate said...

Thanks so much - for the post and for mentioning me. I feel so blessed that you would pass along good words for me.
I am especially impressed by Laura's plate glass flowers. Aren't those amazing - especially considering that they have been made with garbage!!

Linda Kaiser said...

Thanks Angi! I love your work too!!

Linda Kaiser said...

Kate: You are so welcome. I have admired your work for a long time!

Linda

Amanda said...

Thank you so much Linda for sharing a link to my gingerbread girl mug and for the links all the other inspiring projects..

Amanda:0)

Linda Kaiser said...

Amanda, you are so welcome! I love your blog.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Linda, I love your blog and all the ideas you show. Thank you so much. I would love to win your give away. Sarah

Total Pageviews

 
--------- ----------