Friday, May 13, 2011

The E2 Meets the Imagine

Today, I want to share with you my design project for Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog.
I love my new E2 and thought it would be fun to introduce it to my Imagine. I know many of you are making graduation cards so I made a video demonstrating how to use an Imagine cartridge in the E2 to make quick envelopes for your cards.

Today I am using the All Wrapped Up cartridge. If you are thinking about purchasing an Imagine cartridge to try in your E2, this would be a good one to start with. It has so many cute cards and boxes, not to mention lots of fun envelopes. Just remember, the E2 will not print.



I made this video on decorating envelopes and easy to make envelope liners awhile ago, but for those of you that are new, I thought it might be worth posting it again. I love the easy liner technique!



Have a great week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, thanks for the ideas on how to decorate envelopes. I will make the liners for sure.

Diane

Kate said...

Thanks for the videos! I always love your envelopes! They're something that I don't make very often myself (but think I should when I see your wonderful creations!).

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know you could use Imagine cartridges with the E2. I might have to try one. Thanks for sharing this.

mamawcindy said...

Love these techniques.I have been wanting to add liners to the inside of my Cards. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
Have a Happy Day)!!! :0)

Crafting Katie said...

I saved your videos for my workout this morning. What a treat! You have the most fabulous ideas, and now I just want to make pretty envelopes today!

Linda Kaiser said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! I am so loving my Imagine and my E2!

Linda

Sandy Hentzel said...

Love your tutorials!!!! I posted about you on CSDivas! Thanks again, you rock!

Diana Crick said...

Hi Linda,
Diana Crick here. Could you contact me at ladydian@shaw.ca.
hugs, Diana

Total Pageviews

 
--------- ----------