Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cricut Craft Room….Buying Digital Cartridges and My Favorite Design Tip!

I love ordering Cricut Craft Room digital cartridges and thought I would do a quick video on how easy it is to order! I also want to share my favorite design tip when using Cricut Craft Room. I learned this great technique from Joy at Obsessed with Scrapbooking. Thanks Joy!

Please scroll down for today’s video which also includes a new card made with the Valentine’s Sentiment Digital cartridge.



See you Friday for Fab Five Friday. Thanks for visiting!

Linda

9 comments:

jkstiles77 said...

Great tutorial ... very helpful! Love the design tip, too ... definately going to try this!

Sandy said...

Very helpful tutorial. Thanks for the tips.

Craft Me This said...

Great tips. Thanks so much to you and Joy.

tndj said...

thanks - great tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing us how easy it is to buy a digital cart. I am off to buy one.

Megan

Angi Barrs said...

I needed this. TFS :)

Anonymous said...

great tutorial. going to try it.

KnT Designs by Teresa said...

Another very informative video. I look forward to your videos each time. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sandy Ference said...

I haven't even tried the Cricut Craft Room. This will help a lot, when I do. Thanks for the tutorial.
sandy17897@comcast.net

Total Pageviews

 
--------- ----------