Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to Simply Organized Sunday…SOS for short. Every Sunday I showcase blogs, websites or posts that provide innovative approaches to organizing and designing your craft space as well as other areas in your home.

I saw this photo on Pinterest and had to share this amazing project designed by Andrea from Bubblewrapp’d.


At first this looks like a decorated frame, but wait…


Now it is a craft storage chest for paints or anything you want it to be...


And it is a work table!  I so want my hubbie to make one for my Cuttlebug folders and my Cuttlebug.

Click here for a detailed tutorial. Amazing!

Now a quick announcement. SVG Cuts just released their latest kit and it is so adorable that I am doing a happy dance. Or should I say a country dance?


I can see this boot in pink papers too!


I love this card and it is a perfect for a boy! I am always looking for masculine cards.

Click here to see more photos and tutorials of their latest release. This may be my favorite western kit ever!!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl Workspace & Storage idea!!
Hmmmm! Along those same lines, one could make the storage space work for wood stamps---Awesome way to display & get the creative juices flowing!! And super tidy spot to keep them organized and out of the way when not in use. Love it!!

Christine said...

Wow, what an amazing storage idea! Thanks for sharing. I just love your blog. You always share the most interesting things.
Have a great day!
xoxo, Christine

Total Pageviews

 
--------- ----------